From idea to start of a good AMS project
The idea can come from anyone within the AMS member plants.
The most important part at the beginning is that the idea is discussed in the safety committee (AMU) and has involvement from employees and employers.
From Idea to project proposal:
It is important that the proposal ...
• Benefits all/most of the member plants
• Has a clear outcome/deliverables
• It has a realistic timeline
Project Approval Process:
A project proposal/idea can be rejected at any steps of the approval process.
1. Approved at the plant safety committee meeting (AMU)
• Proposal sent to AMS
• Proposal prepared by AMS for the next AMS board meeting
2. Approved by the AMS board
• Proposal prepared by AMS for the next AMS General Assembly
3. Approved by the General Assembly
• Project start up